SurveyBods

Tuesday 8 October 2013

‘What inspired me to come to the University of Worcester’

Decisions, decisions, decisions! Millions of A-level/BTEC students will be deciding this winter whether they want to go to university at all and if so, which university to attend? This was the position I was in three years ago. So what inspired me to come to University of Worcester? When attending the open day, I just knew that the University of Worcester was the university for me. It just felt right. I felt that being a smaller university, it could provide me with more opportunities. Over the three years, this has been proven to be true. I am involved in the student academic representative scheme, The Worcester Award, the SAP Project and volunteering opportunities. The university has a keen focus on employability. All of these opportunities have provided me with talking opportunities in interviews. What is the main aim of university? To get a degree or to have a good time? A little of both, but in my opinion it is to develop skills that could be used in the workplace. So, if you want to attend a university that has the best environment to make the transition for student to graduate, then the University of Worcester is the place for you!?

No comments:

Post a Comment